1) Very thick blade of up to 2.3 mm, bevelled edge over whole width .
2) Molybdenum stainless steel (AFNOR Z50CD14). Rockwell hardness of 57.
3) Affidenté ® serrated edge : 4 teeth per mm.
4) Ergonomic polypropylene handle, moulded to the blade .
5) Handle guaranteed not to come off, rendered antibacterial in the dishwasher .
6) Triple steel riveting.
Unlike regular serrated knives that tear delicate foods, the Expert produces precise surgical slicing.
The only true Affidenté ® cutting finish, guaranteeing a serrated edge with 4 teeth per mm, practically invisible to the naked eye .
A complete range - single- and double-edged peelers, paring knives, knives for grilled food and several large knives for all household uses: delicatessen slicing knives, poultry slicing knives, carving knives, bread knives, boning knives, etc, ...
A highly technical range with oustanding performance. The comfort of a sharp, smooth blade and the long-lasting serrated cutting edge.